August 28, 2006
This is where I've invited myself to.I start contract teaching on 11 Sept - a somewhat DUHH kinda date, if you know what I mean. And it's nothing to do with WTC.
And I just came across
this blog post about how much the blog owner (I presume, is a teacher) hates teaching.
Now, don't get me wrong. I didn't join teaching, without knowing the horror stories that happen to these heavily exploited teachers. Exploited not even for the benefit of educating our children! I mean, it's one thing to say you are slogging for the education of these kids and another thing to say you are slogging to sustain bureacracy. Ya?
But, having just spoken to my girlfriend about how the tables may take a turn (i.e we'll find that I'm the one who has endless marking, endless lesson planning, endless admin duties, AND not forgetting my own tuition kids) soon enough, I think it certainly calls for an even better time management on my part.
Teacher's Day is coming. The best thing this year is, it's coming right before the one week holiday. Have a well-deserved rest, y'all~
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 12:39